|Vanessa Rompelberg an Dr. Hamer|
Subject: Dutch Television dr. Hamer
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:34:05 +0200
Dear dr. Hamer,
For a dutch television show I produced an item about the German New Medicine. We followed Casper Rutten, who lectures your ideas in The Netherlands. For our programme, I would appreciate it if you can answer some of my questions. Probably we will use your comments in our show. Hopefully you're able to respond on a short notice, as the programme will be broadcasted tonight.
My questions are:
1. Do you know Casper Rutten? What is your relation with Casper Rutten? Is he a disciple of yours?
2. is it true that you discourage people suffering from cancer to be treated by regular doctors?
3. is it true, as Casper Rutten states, that people suffering from cancer can be cured for 98%, without operation or chemo? How is that possible? Why are so many people unaware of this?
4. In a letter it is mentioned that Trnava University has evidence that the German New Medicine is proven to be true. We have spoken to Trnava University and they've told us there is no such evidence at the university about this issue. How do you respond to this?
5. People say that your ideas caused many deaths in Europe. Hundreds of people suffering from cancer were killed because they took your advice to not take regular treatment. Can you comment on this?
6. Were you sentenced for treating people without medical license? Do you still treat people without a medical license?
I would appreciate it if you can answer my questions as soon as possible. Mister Rutten will be our guest in the show tonight, but I'd would very much appreciate your reaction as well. If you have any questions, please call me.
0031 - 35 67 15 366
|< zurück||weiter >|